Forum

Full Version: A New Song :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh where, oh where-ere-ere is everyone?  
Oh where, oh where can they be?
   (The next part of the song wouldn't make any sense here...!)
Oh where, oh where can they be?

Hoping for some women to join in here soon!   Big Grin
Karen, I'm sure they will get signed up here soon. In the meantime, we know the struggles they are going through. Let's continue to pray for them daily and for their husbands to come to repentance, or at least to be willing to love their wives and listen to them.
(04-11-2019, 12:15 AM)Barnabas Wrote: [ -> ]Karen, I'm sure they will get signed up here soon. In the meantime, we know the struggles they are going through. Let's continue to pray for them daily and for their husbands to come to repentance, or at least to be willing to love their wives and listen to them.

I am definitely praying for our wives as well as for all the men who are a part of the larger group.  I just felt like posting something light, in case anyone was just observing...hoping to maybe encourage others to speak up.  But yeah, I am missing everyone and wondering how they are doing.  I know they will get here when they are able to.  Smile