Forum

Full Version: Praise the Lord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Praise the Lord for helping me to get this new website up and running! God provided the help of some volunteer experts who assisted me. It was many long hours of work, but I'm very happy with the final result.  Spend some time thanking God for what he has done, and pray that God will bless this ministry.
Thanks Barnabas and Thorin.
I have only clicked around a little bit but it looks good,
Praise the Lord for placing this Ministry upon your hearts.
(03-19-2019, 10:30 PM)Temptedsinner Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Barnabas and Thorin.  
I have only clicked around a little bit but it looks good,  
Praise the Lord for placing this Ministry upon your hearts.

Hi Tempted, Barnabas is my new username.  Just one person.  Thank you so much for the encouragement and the prayers!
Barnabas, this site is GREAT!  I've worked as a Moderator and Administrator for another site in the past, and I know that in addition to all the hard work you do monitoring everything, starting up a new forum from scratch is a huge job - and some cost financially, too.  I thank our God for all His provisions, and especially for you.
Thank you Karen I appreciate the encouragement, and your involvement!
Thank you, Barnabas, for all of your hard work in this ministry from it's inception all the way through today.  Keep working hard, but keep relying on God even more!

I'm excited to see where this forum goes.  I've already appreciated what I've seen to this point.  Definitely praying that God will bless this ministry.
Hopeful, I appreciate your encouragement very much !