Helpful or not to talk about CD in marriage?
Ladies, if you know about your husband's crossdressing, but you also know that he is not giving in but fighting it..

Is it helpful to talk about the issue regularly or harmful?  This is a question a lot of guys wonder about.  Some of them want to talk about it regularly so that their wives understand them, their feelings, and their struggle, and so that their wives know they are still fighting and not giving in.  But guys also wonder if bringing up the topic causes images to appear in their wife's head, of the husband crossdressed, making the wife unattracted to her husband, thus killing or harming the sex life and attraction in the marriage.

Thoughts?
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 –
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

(07-23-2019, 08:38 AM)Barnabas Wrote: Ladies, if you know about your husband's crossdressing, but you also know that he is not giving in but fighting it..

Is it helpful to talk about the issue regularly or harmful?  This is a question a lot of guys wonder about.  Some of them want to talk about it regularly so that their wives understand them, their feelings, and their struggle, and so that their wives know they are still fighting and not giving in.  But guys also wonder if bringing up the topic causes images to appear in their wife's head, of the husband crossdressed, making the wife unattracted to her husband, thus killing or harming the sex life and attraction in the marriage.

Thoughts?

I am not in the group being questioned since my husband is not trying to give up crossdressing.  I know what I think I would want, but until I'm in that situation I can't say for sure.

I would really like to hear what other wives might have to say on this subject.
Life is hard, but God is good. 
             - Pam Thum