Wife's fashion?
Does it help your recovery from crossdressing or hurt your recovery to have your wife wear fancy clothes, dresses, makeup, jewelry, etc.? 

I've heard guys in this community say both.  For me, I think it helps me a lot. I enjoy the femininity of my wife, and when I think about her and her beauty, the crossdressing desires vastly diminish.

What about for you?
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 –
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

it depends... Years ago we went to her wearing skirts based on the idea that clear lines would make things easier. Now we have very clear lines, even more so now and its harder because now the clothing is something I'd want to wear and I've unfortunately been in most of what she has. This brings up memories whenever I see her.
It gets a little old burning her clothing though and we were advised to stop destroying her wardrobe. At least I have a wife trying to help me and be understanding.
What do you mean about burning her clothing?
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 –
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

a cycle of repenting from cd and burning the triggers. by burning I mean sticking them in a fire. Its alarming watching fabric that your wife had worn melt thinking how it would be if your house caught on fire.