How to become free
Hello Friends,

Here are 3 scriptures:

- "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)
- "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)
- "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matt 11:28-30)

So, Jesus Christ is the way out, he will make us free, he will give us rest, removing the heavy burden of sin and addiction. But, how does it work? The key is in the third scripture: "take my yoke upon you and learn of me"

A leader in church challenged us to read every reference to Christ in the scriptures (here is his talk: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stud...s?lang=eng ) and I found as I did my desire to sin weakened, waned; every day now I search to learn of Him and from Him I am given heavenly strength and my heart has and is changing - I am full of hope and happiness and life. So, I ask you - are you heavy laden? Come unto Christ by learning of him, and he will give you rest as he did me - I KNOW it. He has the power to change your heart and absolutely will:

"Wherefore he is able also to save them to the utmost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." (Heb 7:25)

Do you think the love Christ had for us went away after his resurrection? He died for you, for us! Nothing can separate us from his love, including time and space - so let's learn of Him - his deep, faithful love for us, his willingness to minister to us! Let's learn of Him by following and trying to do as he did and asking for help to do better, it is a lighter yoke, it is true rest.

God bless your every effort to reach up to Him.

With Love,

Rob
Thank you Rob for the testimony. Pointing people to Christ is the surest way for people to find freedom from crossdressing. But even crossdressing aside, Christ is the only way we can experience reconciliation with God and full and abundant life, and redemption from our sin.  It's a good thing to remember this Easter season. In our wretchedness, Jesus came to us first, to take our punishment, to give us his righteousness, and to overcome death and sin for us. Thank you
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 –
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.